Thursday 17 March 2011

WEEK2 THURS SAW STOOL

       Today we had a Toolbox Safety Meetings.I think :
1)we should be careful of chisel's blade,because it very sharp;
2)tidy up our work desk and keep cleaning,stow our tools in the tools bag.
       we countinued to make stool this day:
1)I find a easy way to operate the hand saw:just release you hand,don't grip too tight,just relax and take it easy.if you hold it hardly,the hand saw doesn't run very well;
2)I make a big mistake this afternoon.I make the two feet(bottom) of legs to slant in the wrong way, the bevel that I sawed was opposite.every thing were wonderful except this!I was so regreted!
   Even though I make a mistake,but I learned from the fault:whenever we must calm down and look the drawing careflly,more haste less speed!it's good way to make a trial before you really cut or saw it,thinking before doing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment